Tuan Punya Cerita

My photo
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
I am no Nyonya.

February 24, 2010

SEMESTER 2 IN UNIKL MIAT


Asslammualaikum!!!
Yo!!
In juz a blinking of eyes, i am now already in sem 2 at this UniKL Malaysia Institute of Aviation Technology. Talk bout this aviation, i juz remembered the old days where i was in Jitra,Kedah - doing my form 2 & 3 there - I always looked out the windows or run to the class balcony as i saw or heard the aeroplane flew above the school - it because my school was so near to the Sultan Abdul Halim airport & also the Kolej Tentera Udara. It gives me some kind of feelings - excitement, angry, happy & also sad. Till now,i still do not know why i had these kind of feelings.
Nah!
Now, I am in the aviation field. AVIATION MANAGEMENT. Studies all bout aviation. I can now see planes more often than those days. Wait 4 a second. Why i have to wrote my story in English? Maybe some of people might think that i must be silly to wrote this in broken English. I realize that my English are not that as good as the 'mat salleh', but i have to try to talk and write in English so that i can improve in this second language of mine. Sory 4 the 'imperfect' English of mine. hehehe.
Okke!Back 2 the story.
Why Aviation?Why not Automotive?Why not others field that are more easier than this flying matter? it simple, though!AVIATION IS MY PASSION! since i was a little kid & now i am big enough to be a kid. That kind of passion has made me gone through so many troubles and challenges. But i once never ever forget that passion. the passion that i have been chasing for a long time. Passion that never end...
Hmmm..
sigh~duh!
Trouble is a friend of mine rite now.
gone through soooooo many trouble, eventhough i juz in sem 2. ssoooo many trouble!!
But every trouble has their own solution. Allah will help me to solve it whether its good 4 me or not. i juz accept it wif a open-wide heart..
So,
I guess this is the my first 'cerita' 4 2010.
thanks 4 reading!
toodles!
assalammualaikum all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...